Kelly Grace 24 Pennsylvania
The Whitest Kids U’ Know x
I really spent four years in the states thinking this couldn’t possibly be a real thing but then I graduated and everyone knew the pledge of allegiance PERFECTLY and then I realized how true this gifset really is. If you say something enough as a kid, it’ll never leave you. The thing tho, is that normally, kids know lullabies, and songs. Not a poem about mindless patriotism.
REBLOGGING FOR ALL THE FUCKING TIMES I GOT IN TROUBLE, MAINLY IN HIGH SCHOOL, FOR NOT SAYING THE WEAK ASS PLEDGE!
SAME! I used to “baaaaaaa” during the pledge in middle school lol
IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER
YOU GOTTA tell me really explicitly because I can’t tell when people are actually flirting with me
1/542 older »
Tips for self defense in places where you can’t use the likes of pepper spray etc (it’s also legal).
- Use a house key or a car key
- If you have key rings on the keys, simply keep these in the palm of your hand and hold tight.
- Place the key between your ring finger and your middle finger - do not place it between your index and middle finger as it’s a weaker hold.
- If you want to be discreet, keep this position in your coat pocket or somewhere where you can keep the keys hidden. If you don’t have a pocket, try keeping hold of the keys in your hand but within your sleeve - as if they were too big for you.
- If you feel in danger or someone goes to attack you, try to jab your attacker in the places circled in red. These are weak spots and will give off a feeling of being stabbed, however there will be no wound - it’ll just stun your attacker and bide you enough time to run.
- Try to aim for the lower areas such as the stomach and sides, these are weaker spots, however the middle of the chest and neck help too. This is the same for women.
This is important.
I do this on every walk home if it’s just me
The more you know.